Evolutionary Qualitative Research
ONLINE Discussion Groups
Answer your burning questions.
Through thoughtful conversations and a fully immersive experience, we’ll unlock precisely what fires up your consumers and what may be cooling them off.
Campfire Online Discussion GroupsSM probe deeply into consumer attitudes and perceptions, providing in-depth insights that help brands make informed business decisions.
Our moderated online communities create a collaborative workshop effect—sparking free-flowing discussions among participants.
Campfire Online Discussion Groups can be used to:
- Evaluate content, talent, and brand perceptions
- Investigate brand performance: how and why consumers make the choices they do
- Uncover insights into your brand’s user experience and how to improve engagement
- Provide unfiltered reactions to shows, concepts, services, and monetization opportunities
- Explore and develop new concepts and content
Actionable insights designed to help you
Solutions with a media-mindset.
Expert support long after the life of the project.
Shows in development mode use Campfire to obtain a read on audience perceptions of cast members and the overall theme
Brands use Campfire to source feedback on hosts, specific programs, and the best way to connect on a deeper level with their audiences
Heritage personalities use Campfire to remain relevant among their fan bases and grow new audience by staying on top of what content is making an impact
Six Lessons Learned from One Year
of Campfire Online Discussion Groups
By Vice President/Consultant & Director, Qualitative Services
– Patti Marshall, Managing Director of Branding and Content, Hubbard Cincinnati
– David Katz, Co-Owner and CEO of The Elvis Duran Group
"Learn what listeners really think rather than a download, which tells you nothing."
– Chris Peterson, former SVP/Podcasting, iHeartRadio
For more than 40 years, Coleman Insights has provided research and strategic guidance to some of the most recognized audio brands in North America, South America, Europe, and Asia, including iHeartMedia, Spotify, Audacy, Bauer Media Group, Disney, and Urban One. Additionally, Coleman Insights conducts studies and provides strategic direction for leading talent and brands including:
Building Strong Brands. Developing Great Content.
2020 Progress Court, Suite 100 – 117
Raleigh, NC 27608