Got questions about your radio station?
- What combination of music styles and/or spoken word content should my station offer?
- How can I coordinate the strategies of my stations to beat my competition?
- Do listeners feel my radio station has positive or negative momentum?
- Is my morning show deepening listeners’ connection with my brand?
- Does the audience have a clear understanding of what my radio station plays?
- What external marketing initiatives will deliver the best return on investment?
Plan Developer℠ studies provide the basis for most of our clients’ strategies, answering questions like those described above. Typically conducted on an annual basis, these perceptual research studies measure the tastes, attitudes, perceptions and opinions of a radio station or cluster’s target audience using an appropriate combination of telephone and online interviews with a large sample of consumers.
With every Plan Developer study, you don’t just get one consultant. You get the brainpower of the entire Coleman Insights team, collaborating on your project.
While the data collected for every Plan Developer is of the highest quality, the real value comes from the insights we glean from the information. Relying on innovative analysis techniques like our exclusive Format Coalition Builder® and our extensive experience, we deliver with each study “The Plan,” a specific set of actionable recommendations for your station or cluster to follow. “The Plan” guides the overwhelming majority of the strategic and tactical decisions our clients make.
All the insights we provide to our radio clients are based on a concept we call the Image Pyramid. The Image Pyramid states that a radio station’s ratings performance is largely based on the relatively simple images that listeners possess of the station. A Plan Developer can help determine how strong your radio station’s Image Pyramid is.
Put the power of “The Plan” to work for you! Learn more about how a Coleman Insights Plan Developer study can help your radio station or cluster today.