Coleman Insights will debut the findings of its first Contemporary Music SuperStudy, the biggest music test of the year, at Worldwide Radio Summit 2019 at Castaway in Burbank at 11:45am on Friday, March 29.
The study covers the most consumed songs of the past year by streaming, sales and radio airplay as measured by Nielsen Music – BDSradio with 1,000 people ages 12-54 across the United States and Canada.
Questions to be answered in the Contemporary Music SuperStudy include:
- What are the most popular contemporary music styles?
- Which two styles of music definitely, completely, absolutely do not work together?
- Why is the streaming chart so different from the airplay chart?
- What are the best and worst testing songs?
- Which song has the distinction of having the lowest evaluation score and the highest burn score of all songs tested?
- Which song was one of the highest evaluated Country songs in the entire test…yet one of the worst testing Country songs among Country music fans?
- What is the #1 song with Trump lovers and haters?
Don’t miss when we reveal the results of the biggest music test of the year…the groundbreaking Coleman Insights Contemporary Music SuperStudy.