Welcome to our new Ask Me Anything webinar series!
Each month will feature a different topic, as we cover questions related to research, branding, and marketing strategy in audio entertainment – all in just 15 minutes!
In our debut AMA episode, consultants Jay Nachlis and Meghan Campbell, along with moderator and Director of Client Services Kimberly Bryant, discussed “Brand Research vs. Content Research”. Watch the 15-minute video below:
Questions We Answered:
- 02:48 – What is the difference between brand research and content research?
- 04:01 – Can you give an example of when a radio station would use both brand research and content research?
- 06:42 – Are you seeing any trends in research which explain why non-com radio brands are performing well in PPM measurement?
- 09:09 – Should there be more innovation in on-air programming (vs digital platforms) and how do you research that?
- 11:23 – Our radio station has never done research. Our music and personalities are on target, but performance has been down. Where do we start with research?
- 13:19 – What are some branch research trends you are seeing today?